• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Domestika.com student

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Mi Adobe 2014 dejó de funcionar al actualizar a OS Catalina en mi Macbook Pro. Justo compré los cursos de Introducción a Illustrator e Illustrator para Diseño Gráfico... mi pregunta es, estar suscrita a Domestika permite que obtenga licencia como Estudiante en Adobe?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina supports only CC2019 and CC2020. Install these versions, there is no point using CC2014 since you are already paying for the latest version

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. My next question would be, being a student in Domestika.com, online courses, applies for a student license?

Katina de Chinchilla

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure about it, my guess would be no as per the information on the Adobe site. See the eligibility criteria for students at the link below

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html#ste_eligibility

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines