Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double charged for the same service subscription

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Today, August 10, 2020, I saw I was charged for my creative cloud subscription, then decidided to cancel my creative cloud subscription for the time being. In the cancellation process I was presented with an option to reduce the price of my subscription to 19.99 per month, and selected this option. I have now been doubled charged for the same plan, no email, card, or change of plan have been made. Will I be refunded the original charge for my subscription this month? Both charges were made within minutes of eachother.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines