• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Charged Me then Cancelled Substance 3D Collection

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a wild business logic to not only double charge everyone, but to then block access to the services that we are double charged for > after 9+ hours in chat tech support with Adobe. 9+ hours of a circle  game.

This is the grossest business practice

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I purchase 1 Year Access to All Apps on Aug. 8th 2021
  • I purchase 1 Year Access to Substance 3D Collection on Nov. 23rd 2021 (holiday special pricing)

• I notice I was dcharged two times / two different order numbers for the 1 Year Substance 3D Collection on Nov. 23rd 2021
  • I notice I was charged again for 1 Year access to All Apps on Nov. 26th 2021

• I go into a text chat with Adobe support for 8+ hours and Adobe promised to correct the situation and to refund all those double charges. 
  • Today, Dec 4th 2021 I notice I am blocked from accessing Substance 3D Collection. I go into a few more hours of text chat support with Adobe - and get the run around and all kinds of new chaos.  
    • Then Adobe text chat support says they never received my payment ( I have all the paperwork / proof showing that I was charged ) Even the adobe account shows a list of all the charges, plus my bank accounts, plus the invoices, etc.  
    • Adobe proceeds to create more and more chaos in the text chat support - as if they can't keep up with their own stories about double charging me , then at the end says they 'are going to cancel the subscription' that I obviously paid for.  Told me to go pay for the subscription again if I want to use the Substance 3D Collection.  What the what???
  • I look at my Adobe Account and notice that within seconds of that adobe text chat support, they removed one of the services order number that I had paid for!!!????  I still have screen shots, bank statements, etc.  
  • Now , they added a third order number as a 'credit' for One Year access to Adobe All Apps!!!!???? What the What????

I was begging to just get access to what I paid for and to stop double charging me. 10+ hours in adobe text chat support circle round & round chaos hell.   This is such a scammy gross business practice 😕  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only option is to cancel all adobe subscriptions and never sharing payment details with adobe scammers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (550)_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Adobe for forcing me to go with different companies. Your business practices are seriously gross , exploitive and yes, even abusive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for your frustration, @MoniGarr.

With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below and update your Active Case # with relevant details. 
https://account.adobe.com/support

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT and ask for a supervisor:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Fellow product users in this user-to-user forum can't help you with an account / billing problem. 

I hope you are able to resolve the billing issue soon.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines