• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double paying for Rush?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the upgraded photography plan and I have the premiere pro plan. The premiere pro plan claims I'm paying for 2 video apps- premier pro and rush. When I'm in rush I'm asked to pay a subscription fee for Adobe express in order to use "premium" features that are pretty basic and that I'm already paying for, such as exporting in 4k. I pay y'all too much every month to add double paying for rush to the deal. I'm logged into creative cloud and rush on the only Adobe account I have so I'd love some help. I'm currently getting my work done with the free trial on rush, and I feel like I shouldn't have to have a free trial to use the app if I'm paying for the app. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Rush is no longer available through the Photography plan. It should be available through your single app plan for Premiere Pro:

Premiere Rush was previously included in the Photography Plan, but it got moved to the Adobe Express plan in 2021. Here's an article about the switch:

Are you being asked to pay for premium Adobe Express features or to access the features in Premiere Rush? Adobe Express is a separate subscription:

If you're trying to export from Rush and are getting a message that you need a paid subscription, then make sure that you have the Creative Cloud Desktop app (if you're working on your computer) and/or the Creative Cloud Mobile app and sign into them. If you already have those, try signing out and back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Previously Creative Cloud Express (now called Adobe Express) was included with your Photography Plan but no more.

Premium Adobe Express is an additional $9.99 / month now.

The free version DOES NOT include Premier Rush, Photoshop Express, Spark Page or Spark Video.

See below for a comparison chart.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines