• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Due to reserve bank of india new guidelines i could not buy photoshop using credit card

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no credit card because bank doesn't provide credit card to students in india so i had to made a fixed deposit 20,000/- rupees to get the credit card. Now still payments declined when i place order after chatting with the adobe customer support but got no satisfactory answer they said to contact your bank and now i got to know that the RBI has changed its new guilde line so here is what that bank says..  

Reserve bank of india new guide line

In accordance with regulatory regulations on eMandate on cards, effective 01 October 2021,
processing of e-mandate on cards for recurring transactions requires Additional Factor of
Authentication (AFA) to be performed for E-mandate registration, first transaction, modification
or deletion. AFA is required for subsequent recurring transactions subject to certain prescribed
conditions.
Any recurring transactions (domestic or cross-border) for existing or new e-mandates not
compliant with regulatory regulations will be declined by SBI Card from 01 October 2021.

So anybody from india if you know how to deal this thing please help. ..

if you are experienced or professional user of adobe products..

please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

All problems solved ✌

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Photoshop to Account, Payment, & Plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All problems solved ✌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines