• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[DUPLICATE, LOCKED] Cancellation fee..

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been subscribing since July 2020. I now want to cancel my plan, and I can't without paying a ridiculus fee. My one year subscription should be over by now? I also dislike the fact that I cannot talk to an actual person..

Skjermbilde 2022-09-06 kl. 09.45.52.pngSkjermbilde 2022-09-06 kl. 09.54.48.png

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature. You can request to chat with an agent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only virtual assistant available to chat in my area. Which is Norway. 
I tried it earlier, and it just gave up:) "I'm still learning, please explain again.."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't realize that you are not an Adobe Stock subscriber, but a Creative Cloud subscriber. There isn't much more we can do here from this forum. If you signed up for an annual subscription then you are under contract until your subscription end date, a year from when you signed up. To avoid the termination fee you would need to cancel on or before the contract renewal date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh.. Then I'm in the wrong place maybe. Would appreciate a link to where I can get help. I subscribed over two years ago.. And never made changes to my plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved this to the correct forum, and I'm locking, as there is a new ongoing discussion here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines