• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Early subscription fee

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a kid on the way with minimal money and rounding up my financials and thought i would get rid of this, these present times with covid-19 going on are hard enough as it is and now when i try and leave to have money for my child i get charged a early cancelation fee of 30 us Dollars and thats alot to me at the moment i have never been this outraged in my life 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BE AWAREEEE NOT HAPPY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

When you cancel your contract early you pay half of the remaining balance as a fee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines