Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extension of student pricing for graduates

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I would appreciate any advice or tips on how to deal with this! 

I just graduated from univerisity, where I had a subscription to CC through my insitution. Now that I've graduated, I need my own subscription to CC. I saw here that you can continue the student plan pricing for a year after graduating, but can seem to figure out how to set it up. Has anyone got any pointers for figuring this out?

Any help is so appreciated! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's not straight-forward, you're generally better off going through adobe support to make sure you get exactly what you want.

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not work for Adobe, but I read a LOT of messages... the link you have is about your education subscription continuing after you graduate and is, as far as I know, only when you use the same Adobe account

>need my own subscription to CC

A new subscription will not, as far as I know, be at the education rate since you are no longer a student... especially if you are not using the same email and Adobe account that you had through your school

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think John T Smith is correct. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines