Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frais de résiliation Adobe Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J'ai souscris à la formule pour Adobe Illustrator avec le Creative Cloud le 01 avril pour 23,99.

Après presque un mois, j'ai souhaité résilier ce forfait. Le 30/04 j'ai supprimé l'abonnement pour que le 01 mai il n'y ait pas de prélèvement.

Cependant, au moment de la suppression, on me dit que j'ai plus de 130e de frais de résiliation ! J'avoue que je ne comprends pas...

Merci par avance si quelqu'un peut m'aiguiller, m'aider.. 

Caroline. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you enter your credit card number to buy a subscription... See this page for more information, including a yellow highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/adobe-subscription-is-a-rip-off/td-p...
-Purchasing FAQ https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Purchasing-FAQ-How-do-I-purchase-a-Creative-Cloud-members...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last time I will read these subscription terms. 

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I will contact the customer service to have some help..ask. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour, un compromis a été trouvé avec Adobe. Merci pour vos réponses, le sujet est clôt.

Bonne journée à vous ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines