Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fraud Suspection notice !!

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am responsible for the information technology department at Arlight Aydınlatma A.Ş., part of the Fagerhult group. In March, we purchased 27 Adobe Pro licenses and 3 Creative Cloud licenses. However, Adobe inexplicably put us under fraud investigation, canceled all our licenses, and took them into review without any explanation. We are a manufacturing company, and Adobe licenses are indispensable for our work. We began using the software as soon as we received the licenses and paid the required amounts.

We paid a total of 56,000 TL and 12,240 TL, benefiting from the campaign prices. Adobe is now saying that they will cancel our licenses without any explanation and suggest that we make another purchase, which would cost us 144,000 TL. It seems they canceled our licenses because we bought them at a lower price during the campaign.

We have all the purchase agreements and have passed the matter on to our legal department as the company did not use the purchased products. Forcing us to return the products we purchased during a sale and then purchase them again at higher prices is not a fair approach.

[Edited by moderator]

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've seen several such reports recently. You should contact the company you purchased the licenses from and ask them for a solution. If they are a genuine Adobe reseller then they should be able to help you out. If not, then you took a risk by buying those licenses from them, and it didn't pay off...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company is located in Turkey, and unfortunately, we do not have any resellers here, not even an Adobe office. Therefore, we are compelled to make our purchases directly from the Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's actually the best way to do it. If that's how you purchased those licenses they should definitely be valid. Contact Adobe directly for further help with this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it is Adobe itself that has caused this issue for us, and no one is making any effort to resolve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked some Adobe staff to help you out. Be aware that only those with the "Adobe Employee" tag next to their name are real employees, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume this a TEAMS plan.  Have you been in touch with your Adobe Rep?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy,

Unfortunately, there is no authorized Adobe reseller or Adobe office in Turkey. We made the purchase ourselves through the website using our company card.

Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're not alone.  many users had their subscriptions restored within one week of contacting adobe support.

while waiting, you can start another subscription with a new adobe id/email address. (just be certain to cancel so you don't pay for two subscriptions.)

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from download & install">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear kglad,

Opening the correct topic in the right area has been quite challenging. Thank you very much for your assistance. I received the following message from Adobe stating that my account block has been lifted, but I am still unable to access my products through the 'adminconsole' panel. This situation is starting to significantly impact our work. If our account block has been removed, our licenses and 'adminconsole' should be accessible. I kindly request assistance from anyone who can help guide us on how to proceed.

Best Regards.

Merter Yoğurtçu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Merter Oral 

re-contact support and explain the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For TEAMS/ENTERPRISE plan members, can you contact your Adobe rep?

If not, please reach out to Adobe support below.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Twitter: https://twitter.com/adobecare

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately, despite my attempts to reach out via phone, the products I have purchased have yet to be delivered to me. I kindly request your assistance as I find myself in a serious predicament due to this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Merter Oral 

again, there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines