• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free trial - no option to cancel

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the 7 days free trial of Ps, Illustrator and Indesign. I installed the apps by signing into Creative cloud with my personal email and clicking "Try" at the apps. I was asked no credit card info. I had the app on my PC because my school license just got cancelled in August.
Now I can't cancel the trial in the usual "manage plans" way, because according to the site I have no plans. So I just unistalled the apps in the CC desktop app, then uninstalled the CC from my computer. Is this sufficient?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever given a credit card number to Adobe?

If so, they may have it on file.

Are you using a different email address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The school license was for a school email address, but the trial now is on my personal email. As I mentioned I was not asked for any credit card information this time. But I've created my account 5 years ago and I don't remember the circumstances. My card was changed multiple times, I was never charged for anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! For me it is the same. I did not get mail confirmation that I am using the 7 days free trial of indesign, in the manage plans is no trial. So I can't cancel the trial either. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Pavlicz0101 and @eddag3156525,
Look at the following link for information on how to cancel your subscription.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
If the information does not help, then you need to contact support.
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing works.

There is no cancel button, when clicking on the first link you suggested.

Also, there is no virtual assistant pop-up when using the second link you suggested. 

I got 3 days before I have a membership I don't want! There has to be some way to contact adobe support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the chat popup is not opened automatically then there is something like ad blocker, script blocker or firewall blocking the thing, try disabling these or try using a different browser, device or network. I just checked and it works for me.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thank you. A different browser did the trick. I got support from the assistant. Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines