Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Invoice via E-Mail

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

how can I get the monthly invoices by E-Mail?

Every single month I have to log in and navigate just to manually download the invoice. Annyoing waste of time.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, you can't. For whatever reason, Adobe does not automatically email monthly invoices.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/print-creative-cloud-invoice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isnt it about time that Adobe set this up. i administer two cloud acounts and have to log into both every month to download the invoices for Accounts. In this day and age its ridiculous and i do not have the time!!! It cant be that hard can it!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here can help

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted support. There is absolutely no intention at Adobe to even consider this. The request is totally ignored.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John said, there's nothing we can do. We're users, just like you are. You can try contacting Adobe directly about it, or you could bring it up on their social media.

You may or may not have noticed, but they also do not email notifications that your subscription is about to renew, although they do at least now tell you about that on the purchase page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Maybe we can keep asking. As I have to log on adobe every month anayway I might just keep on asking support on a monthly basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines