Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got e-mail about license renewal next month - I don't have any active licenses

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Last week I got an e-mail in which was stated, that my Adobe license will be automatically renewed on 10.09.2020, for next month. The problem is I don't have any Adobe licenses active and I don't really want to use any.

I've looked through Admin Console on my account and in the "Products" section, in "Renewed licenses" I can see "1". Does it mean I will have one license renewed? If yes, where I can cancel this?

Will be grateful for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, thank you very much. I couldn't get past the bot...

Thank you once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you type AGENT, in the chat window? That should take you past the bot and connect you to a human

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After I've read your first comment I did that and it worked 🙂 Thanks once again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines