• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have 4 desktop Macs and 1 portable—want PS and LR on all four— have $9.95 plan.

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm Phil. I've got the Plan where I pay $9.95 a month and cane use PS and LR on two computers. To avoid the hassle of deactivating and activation to use on computer at my shop or on the road, is it possible to sign up for two licenses? If so, do I have to have two different email addresses. Is what I want possible and how do I make it happen. Adobe Help is no help with this question so I'm going to the community to get some info. Any light you could shed on this would be appreciated, Phil

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have 3 desktop and 1 portable, phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> is it possible to sign up for two licenses?

Yes, with a separate Adobe ID.

>>If so, do I have to have two different email addresses.

Yes. One email address per Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 individual license allows you to install on multiple computers but only 2 can be activated at 1 time.  And only 1 computer can be used at 1 time. 

TEAM PLAN (multiple seats)

The deeply discounted Photography bundle for $10/month is not offered on a Team plan.  You either pay for a Single App Team Plan like Photoshop or Lightroom for approx $34/month per seat or you buy the All Apps Team plans for $80/month per seat.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Contact customer care to see what other options are available.  IMO, having a 2nd ID is not a good option.  File sync and sharing assets could be a total nightmare.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy.  Tommy here.  I read your answer regarding using subscription on multiple PC's.  So, I have the apps installed on my desktop PC.  I want to access Photoshop and Light room on my Windows Surface Pro 4.  Can I do it under the same $9.95/month subscription as long as only one unit is used at a time?

Tommy Perkins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes if your device is compatible with PS & LR. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines