• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello My name is Nathan Dane Russell Larson and question about lozenge set and account payments

Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20211203-082307_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220101-040350_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220101-035536_Gallery.jpg

I'd like to know if there are any additions for Adobe users for cobol dos 2009 for (lozenge with special cobol dos programming for AS/400 users using Adobe platforms alongside a payroll system ) and extra tools for illustrators.I use this for color management in the hobby and I'm interested in new Adobe products. I also wanted to know if Adobe online purchases work with AS/400 and rolling account balance and to from checking account for purchases. 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Deleted User,

Adobe makes digital design and content creation software which has nothing to do with payroll, accounting or Common Business Oriented Language (COBOL).  See below for details.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html

Sorry, I don't know what the 2nd half of your question means.  

Depending on your region and type of plan purchased, Adobe accepts payment by valid credit card, Paypal, wire transfer or purchase order (for Enterprise / Teams only).  See below for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/adobe-stores-online-order-payment-faq.html

Hope that helps.  Happy New Year!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines