Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help. Creative Cloud for disabled people

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am disabled because of a certain illness. Unable to work. 

I live in Germany. In case i get funding by the Jobcenter or another source to study graphic design I would love to use the Creative Cloud.

my question is would I get the Creative Cloud for the same price as Students which is something sround 20€? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

I'm sorry, but there is no separate discount program based on employer, work status, or disability. The only discount program is for people who work for or attend educational institutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Depends on where you're studying graphic design.

If your course is through a recognised educational institution then you may be able to get Creative Cloud through the education provider if they have a commercial arrangement with Adobe.

Or you may be eligible as a student

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but there is no separate discount program based on employer, work status, or disability. The only discount program is for people who work for or attend educational institutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast reply.

But if I would be accepted at a educational institution which is giving courses in Graphic Design, UI and UX Design...wouldn't that make me officially a student?

Correct me if this might be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if I would be accepted at a educational institution which is giving courses in Graphic Design, UI and UX Design...wouldn't that make me officially a student?

Yes, if Adobe deems that you are eligible. That won't be based on your disability but on your educational status.

Talk to your educational institution first to see if they already have arrangements in place with Adobe. There are bound to be other students in your class in the same boat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again. Going to contact them now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on where you're studying graphic design.

If your course is through a recognised educational institution then you may be able to get Creative Cloud through the education provider if they have a commercial arrangement with Adobe.

Or you may be eligible as a student

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! This information helps me a lot! I appreciate your support and kindness. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines