Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help I don't know what to do anymore.

Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been trying to fix this for hours but can't. I will try to explain my problem simply. 

I have an adobe account with an Email and a Password. The Email got hacked and I forgot the Password(the adobe password).

This means I can't change the adobe password because I can't open the Email. 

I want to change the Email I use for the adobe account but I can't - I need the account Password which I forgot. 

Can anybody help me with that? 

I am beging you.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't understand the problem completely, feel free to ask. I understand that it may be difficult to read. I have been trying to figure this out for hours. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Antoni, I am unsure why you are also posting to a public discussion forum. 

I see that you have already been in contact with our support team.  Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support cases, if you need additional assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand this, the support was very nice, but told me that they can't help me with my problem. I thought maybe asking in the forum, where there may be somebody with a similar issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Antoni, anything Adobe account-related should be handled either on Adobe.com or via our support chat.  You can find additional information on managing your Adobe account at https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account.html.

If you were referred to the Community about a password issue, then it likely is not related to your Adobe account.   

Are you being prompted to enter a password during the installation process, Antoni?  What operating system is installed on the computer where the Adobe software is used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines