• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP ME PLEASE!

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to contact support and its not allowing me to. I purchased the adobe cloud may 2nd and its saying that I dont have the paid adobe cloud eventhogh the money was taken out of my bank account! I have the bank statements shwoing the purcahse and I am unable to find any conatct information to get this fixed. I try and go to the contact us and it tells me that I dont have access to it! Any sort of contact information for adobe would be helpful! a phone number, an email? Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Hi @Alexei5CF4,

Are you signed-in to your PAID Creative Cloud plan?  It sounds like your software has reverted to trial mode. 

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

See this help article for more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alexei5CF4,

Are you signed-in to your PAID Creative Cloud plan?  It sounds like your software has reverted to trial mode. 

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

See this help article for more solutions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase directly from Adobe's web site? If so, the subscription is attached to the Adobe ID you were signed in as at the time. Make sure to always use the same one.  If you purchased elsewhere, you need to take further actions as described by the seller. How much per month do you pay, if I may ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

directly from the adobe site and i am a student so i only paid about $21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines