Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to return my account

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,
İ have a problem with my school Adobe connect account that i accidentaly delete it.
I have created an account with same address very long ago then i thought i already have an account because of my school and want to delete it but it resulted a big problem. Please help to return my account.

[Personal information removed by moderator.  This is a public forum, not a private channel.]

Best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Öznur5FB0,

please be aware that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum. We are not able to help you with any account issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for this:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble in it' icon on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

Best Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Öznur5FB0,

Fellow product users cannot help you with an account problem.  Sorry.

Depending on who you obtained your subscription from (school or Adobe), you should contact either your school's IT dept or Adobe support.   In most cases, once a user ID has been deleted, it cannot be re-used.  You'll probably need to set-up a new account with a different e-mail address.

Adobe customer service can be reached by phone M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines