• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with setting up creative cloud subscription

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, with my school I get a full adobe creative cloud license. After updating to the latest versions of adobe (2020) my account apparently does not include all the apps, and I can only use the 7-day free trial. I currently can't talk with my school as we are on a break but any ideas on how to fix this would we greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The_Loose_Goose, I am sorry, but I do not see an active Creative Cloud membership under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Please verify that you are signing into the Creative Cloud desktop app with the e-mail address associated with your membership.  For more information see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have found that my adobe account does not have a membership, but I had one until I updated to 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines