• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with what to order

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I am trying to figure out which Adobe produce I would need if I an trying to to do signage.  I am looking to be able to use Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.  Is there one product or do I have to purchase all three separately?

Thank you,

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kim,

A few of the best software used to create and design logos, graphics, typography, and other complex illustrations, are Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.

You may as well go to https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html and view the details. 

Furthermore, I feel Adobe Sales Team can guide you choosing the best product and the right pricing information. You may call them at : 800-585-0774.

Thanks,

DJ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Individual apps are $21/mo and the entire suite is $55/mo so you are better off with the suite.  Unfortunately the smaller print/media/web suites are all a thing of the past so in most cases unless you need just the Photoshop package (PS+LR) or a single app, you most likely have to purchase everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines