• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey Adobe, if CC Auto-signs me out and I sign back in, can you un-auto shutdown my programs???

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously. I've tried a million times to fix this issue of Creative Cloud randomly signing me out to no avail. I've had several people from tech support take over my computer and fix this bug and it keeps coming back. Can Adobe at least stop my programs from shutting down if I sign back in? Is that too much to ask??

The programs are smart enough to ask you to save your work before getting shut down, but can't recheck if you've signed in to stop the shutting down from happening. Please, it's so disrupting to my work to have to open all my programs and files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joshric, I am sorry the computer you are using keeps being signed out from your Creative Cloud membership.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html for steps you can take to resolve this behavior.  If the problem persists, please review the settings for any installed security or disk optimization software. Any utility that has the ability to damage or invalidate the locally stored security certificates and trigger a sign-out is a suspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines