Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High Price Range and very poor plans

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe !

I love your apps in designing. I have an idea to start a designing business. But, my mind is swinging. The price is too high for subscription. You are no more going to provide lifetime license then don't know why your subscriptions are too high. Even there is no perfect package to get some money reduced. There are only 2 plans. Photography it lacks Illustrator and premiere and Full pack has more unwanted apps which I don't need. Atleast there should be Basic pack for Editors. I think Adobe is meant for that. Not everyone in the world is rich. I don't know why those programming languages and IDEs are completely free. Hating these business strategies. I can use cracks. But, when it meant to earn. The money won't last. It will earn me curse. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, and we can not address any of these issues here.

Please note - NOBODY here will endorse cracked software.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I know. Just said the reality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 30 day trials to get to grips with the basics. If you dont know how to use the software then maybe sign up for a course, you can then learn the apps well enough to charge money for designing wth them. At around $50 a month, even as an amateur, you'd only really need a couple of hours work per month before you're in profit. If you dont have that much work yet, then it's likely you have another income? The cost is not that large if you are actually working using the apps. If you still find that Adobe costs are beyond what makes sense, then maybe look at alternatives like Affinity, where there is a one time purchase cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We thank you for sharing your feedback about the plans available. I'll pass it on to the relevant team. I'd also appreciate if you can connect with Adobe Customer Care(https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html) in order to get help with your membership & account related queries.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines