• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i cancel an accidental one year paid subscription?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried out the trial for adobe for 2 months ago. Later I realised that I'm not using it enough for personal because I just tried it again for something I wanted to start working on, and so I wanted to cancel it. I did this after getting the first mail of the payment of 60 euro's. Now looking at my PayPal account again I saw another 60 euro's has gone of my account, even after canceling the subscription. I understand that when you have a year subscription you need to pay this for the following year. But because I read the following information on the site and also saw this when canceling the subscription "If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you'll be fully refunded" it should have been finished there without paying anything more and also getting a refund of the 60 (now 120 euro's). If I was to late with canceling the subscription I was content with paying the full year. But because I canceled it within the 14 days i'd like to stop the payment immediately (and get a refund for the rest if that's possible). The most important for me is that I don't have to pay for the rest of the year. It's not that I dislike the programs, I even like some of them I'm using at my work but for my personal use I don't need them.

Please let me know how we can fix this because I don't want to pay for the service any longer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines