• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I cancel a Cloud Plan and keep a Photography Plan while having no interruption of service?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made the mistake of clicking YES to a free Cloud Plan voucher, when I already have a Photography Plan running, which is all I need. I thought the voucher would give me a free month, but instead, it added another account, called Cloud Plan.

I've continued using my adobe photography programs as normal. But now I keep getting messages when I start up Lightroom that my subscription is ending and that my services will cease. I don't understand because only the Cloud subscription is ending. The Photography one which was my original one, I've had for years and it's the one I used to download these programs.

When I go to adobe.com to cancel this double Cloud Plan, again I am warned that I won't be able to use any of my programs if I do this!

Is this warning just a bug? Should I just go ahead and cancel the Cloud Plan or let it run out? God, I just don't want to have to deal with re-downloading everything or re-organising everything..

Thanks!

Diana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you use the same adobe id for both plans? 

if no, sign out of the cc app and sign back in using the photography paln adobe id, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

if yes, check your account to see if you can fix things there, https://accounts.adobe.com.  if you cannot, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, it's the same account, they appear in a list so both are active. 

Awesome! A chat link, that's great, I could only find a US number and I'm in Europe. 

Thank you I'm going to try to contact them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might be able to cancel the "free" trial from you account.  or use chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no luck..I get sent to this page over and over again https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html when I click on Contact Us...If I follow those links, at the end there is a Contact Us that sends me back to that page again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you click this icon at the bottom right of the contact.html page:

Screenshot - 11_19_2020 , 7_55_28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All sorted, thank you! I didn't realise I had to access the link from inside My account Page, that's the only way to get it to work

They basically just cancelled the other plan and everything works fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines