• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i change my email adress on Creative Cloud verification mail?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i change my email adress on Creative Cloud verification mail?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

It is a very old post, Email verification issues can be sorted by contacting Adobe.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alekahan,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

The CC is based on Adobe ID which the Email, hence the Email can not be changed, you can cancel the present CC & buy new CC with the Email address that you want.

Repurchasing of CC will waive off the cancellation fee also.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that and it still does not work. My Adobe ID is correct, the

one that is not correct is only in the installation verification of

Creative Cloud. I DO NOT want to repurchase any of the products I have

already purchased.

Saludos!

-- Alejandro Kahan

Cel: 55 4186 7308

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alekahan,

I was unable to trace any CC under the Email ID provided in the Forum, please provide order number, you can privately message me.

I shall follow up for you.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Same problem Pls reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2014 Jul 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an entire new cc account, with email.. and have already purchased a planā€¦i cannot download photoshop as the verification email is getting sent to an email I am not associated with? What should i do. Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2014 Jul 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please inbox me the order number privately & e-mail to which it is being send & to which it should be send. I shall investigate & update you accordingly.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same problem although I am trying to install the 30 day trial of Creative Cloud.  I created my own Adobe ID with my email address and received the email to verify that but then when trying to install Creative Cloud, it says that the verify your email has gone to a previous user of the laptop so I am unable to proceed any further.  Any ideas how to fix this? 

Thanks,

Alison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2015 Jan 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU eXtide!  You are a life saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, anyone help me. I needed to change my email, because the server is and will out of work. And I need change my secondary mail to a main mail. How I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2015 Nov 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe support to check the possibility & if it is found possible, it will be certainly done.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've done the same. can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2014 Aug 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to

windows:

Drive:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

mac:

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

and delete the

opm.db file

Regards

eXtide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU eXtide!  This totally solved my problem.  I tried chat help and the helper said "I'll connect you with a technical representative" and then closed the session!  I then tried starting another one but they are too busy, and while waiting I found this.  Thank you thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2015 Mar 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you It Works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a mac and I'm signed up for some random email for the verication email as well. But where do I go to type in 

Mac OS: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

to delete the opm.db file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoes Mate,

In MAC system folders are hidden,

to view the OOBE folder you need to first run AppleShowAllFiles command in terminal for your account (in unsure  - google how to show hidden folders in mac)

rest should be simple as

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a very old post, Email verification issues can be sorted by contacting Adobe.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You So Much. It was really helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanx bro

twas really helpful

you are a genius

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, many years later and it still works. I spent 40 minutes waiting for a chat session and found this in frustration. This should be a sticky. You don't need an Adobe "technician" to fix this. On Mac hold down option key when selecting Go from menu bar in Finder to access signed-in users Library folder. Big props to eXtide!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2014 Oct 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

My emailadress in my AdobeID is correct. But the emailverification in Creative Cloud gives a wrong emailadres. There is missing one letter.

So I cannot download any Adobe Products with Creative Cloud.

PLEASE HELP!

Greetings,

Jelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They make millions of dollars but can't figure out how users can switch secondary email for primary email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed. It's absolute rubbish that you can't add a secondary email or change the email. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines