• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact Customer Services re Billing in the UK?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To say I am frustrated right now would be an understatement. I've spent the last hour going around in circles on the Adobe website just trying to figure out how to contact customer services about an incorrect invoice! All I get when clicking on any of the Contact links is a page of stuff I don't need telling me to click to 'learn' various things I don't need to 'learn'! I can't fix the invoice myself, it's not covered in any of the help articles. All I want is to speak to a real person who can advise me on how to get the invoice fixed!! A chat link would be fab. Does anybody know how to do this? Why on earth is it so difficult nowadays! I am in the UK so if anybody can please advise on how to contact them, I'd really appreciate it. The only number I found so far was a paid number for a messaging company that has nothing to do with Adobe. Thank you in advance!! 🙂

P.S. I was forced to select a topic for this post but none of them are relevant so I apologise if this ends up in the wrong section.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. There is no chat field. It's the same page I've been on many times before and only has irrelevant options and popular topics (Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help?... Download & install; Cancel your trial or plan; Change plan). Each of those has a Get started button underneath taking me to general info on that topic, but no way to chat to an agent. What am I missing? I've even tried a different computer.

I will try the phone number though so thank you VERY much for that! Even if it takes longer, I just need to get this sorted (and I don't use Twitter). 🙂

Thanks for the tips too. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome. 

to see the chat field you need to use a browser that allows cookies and popups, and there are some other restrictions like no vpn allowed.

p.s. using another browser is usually easier than fiddling with browser settings, though using default settings will usually work esp if you have no add-ons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines