• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact support? the 24hr chat doesn't seem to be online.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update my address and renew my subscription which has expired but it has me living in the United Kingdom where I have never lived and I can't change it without contacting customer support.  The 0800 numbers aren't working from my side of the world (South Africa).  So now I can't get past the page of updating my address because it's stuck on the postal code - help anyone? The live chat gives the the icon but nothing else, just the icon which is unresponsive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a joke? The link directs to FAQ, no way to get a chat or a phone number.

I suspect a fraudulent activity on my PayPal account and i need specific informations to corroborate or not. Thats why i need a live contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, i was confused about time. Mine is UTC+2 (Paris) Is there specific opening hours for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PHONE: You can search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support. They should have the hours they're available, too.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines