• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I create a password?

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not created a password ...how and where do I create one to open Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fit66,

Thank you for posting your query.

Kindly share details of the Adobe Subscription that you have purchased and please confirm which Adobe Product are you trying to Open.

If you need assistance with setting up your Adobe account password, please refer to the section  "How to create or update your Adobe ID" in the following help article : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html 

Alternatively, if you have been assigned a Creative Cloud for Teams Subscription, in that case please check your email inbox for the "Welcome Email" Sent from Adobe with the instructions to setup your account. 

If you wish to speak to speak to Adobe Support Team for further assistance, Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes about 31+ desktop and mobile applications.  Which one are you asking about?

When you join a Creative Cloud plan, you are asked to enter a valid email address and create a password.  That is your personal log-in for accessing your Creative Cloud apps and services. 

In addition, your computer operating system may ask you for a security password.  And documents are sometimes password protected.  I might help us understand more if you post a screenshot.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry but I do not understand your question.

You had to have already created a password to buy adobe software and get an Adobe ID. Same goes for logging into this forum. You used your Adobe ID, Email Address and Password, to log in here and post this question.

I suspect what is being asked of you is to type in your computers Administators password to actually Install some Adobe software. That password is the one you use every time you start your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines