• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I file a complaint against an online representative?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was just talking to one of the customer service representatives, Bapanapalli, and they only helped me with half of my problem and then disconnected the conversation. I am currently a student and I have continuously been a student since I bought my adobe membership. I was charged as a commercial user for the last two months . I wanted to get this fixed and also hopefully get a refund. 

The representative was unable to set my account to student, so they asked me to cancel my membership and then buy it again. So, a payment of $59.88 was charged to my account on November 22nd and now another has been charged for $18.07 on November 26th for the same period. The refund for my previous subscription was generated. 

I appreciate the refund for the over charges and the credit of USD 52.99 for the two months that I was given. However, I have now been billed twice in November because I was advised to cancel my subscription because your system was unable to set my account back to student. 

Is there anyway to fix this?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

What is your case number?  We will ask an Adobe staff member to look into it.  Meanwhile, you can see the status of your open cases by logging in to your Adobe account. 

https://account.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Hi Nancy!

Thank you so much for this response. I spoke to a representative online again and it has now been resolved! Big thanks to Aproova. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your case number?  We will ask an Adobe staff member to look into it.  Meanwhile, you can see the status of your open cases by logging in to your Adobe account. 

https://account.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy!

Thank you so much for this response. I spoke to a representative online again and it has now been resolved! Big thanks to Aproova. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Is there a way to file a complaint against an online rep? I need to re-activate my account and was told that it will take 5-7 business days. I asked to speak to a supervisor or a manager, asked her if she can elaborate as to why it would take so long. She just left me on hold and would not respond. BTW, the account that I need to re-activate is [ID removed by moderator. This is a public web forum, not Adobe support.]

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Johnny5FAF,

You resurrected an old question that has already been correctly answered.

The floor manager, Tanya, told you what your account status is.  Nobody in this user-to-user forum can help you, sorry.  You must continue to work this out with Adobe directly.

And please DO NOT post sensitive data in a public web forum where everyone can see it.  Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines