Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i get my money back?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!
I went to the site on December 19 without registering.
On December 19, the amount of $ 79.99 was withdrawn from my account three times. Three times!!!!
I didn’t receive anything by e-mail. I didn't buy anything. now I had to register to write to customer support.
how do i get my money back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Service.

THEY WILL NOT CONTACT YOU but fake Adobe reps are trying to steal from people. DO NOT TRUST ANY PRIVATE REPLY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This space is provided by Adobe, but it is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did they get your credit card information if you didn't register or purchase anything?

You may need to contact the bank that issued the card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand. I went to the site to get acquainted with the programs. and quickly left the site, not having time to register, since I have many children. I thought it was not the right time to study the information and will return to the site later. but after a while.
to write to this forum I had to register.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you did not give your credit card information to Adobe you must contact your bank... someone has stolen your credit card information and has used that information to buy from Adobe

NOBODY HERE CAN HELP

To contact Adobe use the AUTOOPEN link I provided

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot! I will. I already wrote to the bank. I expect an answer from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anastasia, when contacting our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen, please make sure you are logging in with the e-mail address associated with the Adobe software or service you were charged on. 

I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, but there are no active memberships or purchases made under the account. Therefore, you may need to get additional clarification from your bank on precisely who has charged you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I know this email is blank. I specially registered to post to the forum. I don’t understand how this could have happened. none of my e-mails received anything from adobe. no purchases or files. I checked my every mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification, Anastasiia.

For future viewers of this discussion, the advice given by Test Screen Name and John T Smith is accurate. If you need assistance with any account or billing-related concerns, please get in touch with our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen under the account used to purchase the membership or service.  No actions will be implemented by posting billing or account-related inquiries in a public discussion forum.

Please also see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account.html for information on how you can self-manage account-related and billing concerns.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines