• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does the single monthly plan work?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have occasional need to edit a video, but not enough to justify a continous monthly plan.   I am therefore thinking of the single monthly plan whereby I will rent the system for just one month when I have a video to produce.    Will Adobe administrative systems support this?    It might mean, for instance, that I need it next month so start a rental, then cancel it at the end of that month.  I then restart it after, say, three motnhs for another month and cancel that at the end of the month, and so on.  

I already have a creative cloud account for photography, so sign in etc. should be easy but it is the stop/start of the Premier Pro account that concerns me.

Any advice appreciated!   Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Account.... forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another option is the one time payment for Premiere Elements http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Month-to-month costs more per month.  But there are no strings attached.  You can cancel anytime you wish.

The less costly annual plan (paid monthly or prepaid) has a 1 year commitment and early cancellation fee.

However there are are many other video editing products you could use besides Premier Pro.  

@John T Smith suggested Premier Elements. 

Non-Adobe editors: Cyberlink PowerDirector, Wondershare Filmora, Pinnacle Studio, Video Studio Pro, DaVinci Resolve, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc... 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines