• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long do i have to pay for this before the 29$ fee isnt an issue?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long do I have to pay for this every month before I can cancel without paying 29$ just to cancel. This app will literally sit on my phone taking up space until I can. I meant to cancel before the trial was up but forgot and thought it wouldn't be a big deal when I git ready to. Thanks to covid I dont work as much so 29$ is a big deal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You promise to pay for a year. If you cancel early, Adobe generously give a 50% discount on your promised year. To cancel with no penalty, cancel in the last month. But if you are 1 day late, the year promise is renewed, and the penalty is back. Really, didn't you read your terms? This is a bad life error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope but I will from now on and make sure everyone I know sees how yall
respond to concerns lol. Trust me I will never make that mistake again and
will gladly pay that 29 verses 14 dollars a month to not use something :hundred_points:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anitra, You might look into telling the difference between a community forum and customer service. I don't work for Adobe and they aren't here, we just call it as we see it. I like the arithmetic too: I'll keep paying every month, hundreds of dollars, to save $29. Now that's the sort of customer Adobe really wants. Have a nice day now!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you have never Signed up for something like Netflix ot HuLu on a So Called Free Trial and entered your CC info?

They are HOPING You Forget to cancel so they can start Billing you every month.

If it was Truly FREE they would not ask you to enter that info before the "FREE TRIAL" starts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes but they do not charge a fee when you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime you Enter your Credit Card Details, or any other payment method information, for some piece of software that is said to be a Free Trial it is NOT.

So unless you pay half of the remaining subscription fee now you will need to place a reminder on your calendar to cancel 1 week before it get renewed and continue to pay that 29 dollars every month for the next year.

You could also try contacting Adobe Directly through the Chat system and ask for the cancellation fee to be dropped.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Also you do not have to leave that app on your phone, mobile device, you can Remove it, Uninstall it. That Will NOT cancel the subscription but it will free up whatever space on your mobile device that is it installed on.

How to cancel your Adobe account trial or subscription

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines