• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel creative cloud membership

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a year membership paid monthly. When the contract finishes after a year, can I cancel it without any payment? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know. What I want to know is that can I cancel it without ant payments after a year ends because I have subscription for a year and paid monthly. What if it takes money when the contract finishes without asking me to continue using it? If I finish it earlier then I have to pay %50 of total. So I have to cancel it at the exact time that it finishes but I can be late because it may renew itself and I can start another one year membership. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone knows will they inform me to cancel it before renewing the membership? Or will there be time between the end and beginning of the membership to be able to cancel it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can cancel without penalty from 14 days before the end of the subscription. I think there's a grace period of 14 days after the renewal date also, but I could be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>o I have to cancel it at the exact time that it finishes but I can be late because it may renew itself 

Yes, unfortunately those are the strict rules that Adobe imposes on plans. The onus is on the user to cancel inside a specific window of time. If you don't cancel, the plan will renew automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To avoid penalty fees and automatic renewal, cancel in your 12th month after final payment has been processed but before your subscription ends.

Make a note of your expiration date.  Set a reminder on your mobile phone or Google calendar so you don't forget.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines