• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel trial period?

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I cancel my plan? I tried to use a free trial of Acrobat Pro DC. However, when I wanted to cancel my plan, it always shows that "You'll be able to manage your plan shortly".  I don't wish to use Acrobat Pro DC anymore, how can I cancel the membership?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no option to manage plan or to cancel plan. Please, help!

adobe.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ivana25921222558y 

Hi  Ivana,

This forum is answered mainly by volunteers . You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care directly for billing.

Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen    

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

If you can't find out why your browser is blocking Chat, you can also send tweet to @AdobeCare.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in addition to @jane-e's advice,

be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human via chat

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com....

p.p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ivana25921222558y wrote:

I tried to use a free trial of Acrobat Pro DC.

You posted to the Photoshop forum. I'll move your post to Acrobat.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MOVED TO THE ACCOUNT, PAYMENT, & PLAN DISCUSSIONS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines