• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to cancel?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my plan but there is an early exit fee.

WHERE do I go to see how long is left on my plan?????? Adobe don't make this info easy to find at all and I can't find any easy way to contact ANYONE at the company. What on earth????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

For Cancelling licenses from your existing subscriptions, you need to contact Adobe Support Team. 

You may contact Support Team by clicking on : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Hope this helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to cancel my plan but there is an early exit fee.

WHERE do I go to see how long is left on my plan?????? Adobe don't make this info easy to find at all and I can't find any easy way to contact ANYONE at the company. What on earth????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to see how long your plan lasts in your Account:

It's true that an early cancellation fee exists, which may or may not apply to you depending on which plan you've chosen. Be sure to carefully read the 'Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms' - it will tell you which plans come with that fee:

To contact Adobe Customer Care for assistance, visit the following link below:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon on the bottom-right of that page to initiate a Chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A tip: where there is a fee for early cancellation of an Adobe contract, it is generally 50% of the fee for the rest of the year. It never saves money to wait, if you aren't using the plan, because each month you pay for reduces the fee by half of what you pay. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines