Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change two-step validation while I lost my phone number

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Support Community!

I recently lost my phone number and cannot be able to sign in my Behance account because it required two-step validation. I had to change my password through e-mail confirmation so now I can sign in. But I still couldn't change the phone number in two-step validation in order to sign in to other devices because it requires verification code from my old phone number. (Also, I don't see any other option such as verifying through e-mail to click in). Is there any way to turn off two-step validation or change the phone number in two-step validation without verifying through my old phone number?

Thanks a bunch!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Do you have a paid Creative Cloud plan? 

If yes, contact Adobe Customer Care about your difficulties with 2-step verification.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If you have only a free Behance account, submit a help request directly to Behance support.

Submit Behance Help Request

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wil need to go to the Behance site and use the Contact us link for help. https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i get any contact info for customer care. i am unable to find a number anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is a phone number for customer support, I'm not aware of it and they don't seem to have shared it on their website. All I can suggest is you use the contact form, which is accessed by clicking Contact us at the very top right of the page I linked you to.

Recall that most of us here (me included) are not Adobe employees. The information you are asking for isn't available to us, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that people who are not Adobe employees may contact you in an attempt to scam you. Unless they have an Adobe badge on their Avatar and/or an @adobe.com email address, do not respond to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just canceled my plan, and I had the same situation as you where I no longer use the old number. They helped me cancel my plan. I just went to the bottom right where it says "contact" and clicked on "contact Adobe". A conversation box popped up, and I told them my issue. They helped me cancel my subscription on their end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid Creative Cloud plan? 

If yes, contact Adobe Customer Care about your difficulties with 2-step verification.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

If you have only a free Behance account, submit a help request directly to Behance support.

Submit Behance Help Request

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the bottom right and click on "Contact Adobe", and conversation window will pop up. I had the same issue of changing my number, and they cancelled my subscription on their end after I told them my request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2023 Jul 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to give you my new phone number. The verification code you're sending is to an invalid ph number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to give  you a valid ph number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use your email for 2fa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines