• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contact customer support

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to contact customer support because of a billing issue. However, the "real support from real people" button is just leading me to popular questions. This was not helpful at all.  I could also find similar threads from 2019(!!), this is a long time to not resolve an issue like this. Anyways, it said in one of the other threads that best practice was to open a new thread. So here it is: Please help me reach customer support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Let me know if this answers your question!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your quick reply. I've been on that link what feels like 1000 times already. I'm using chrome. I've tried it with pop-ups enabled as well, ans there is no callout. Is there any other way, like a hotline, an email adress etc that I could contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo_0-1612296080376.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no email address. But... Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've had a few of those, thanks for the warning. So other than that pop-up that isn't popping up for me, there is NO way of communicating with adobe support directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers. If the chat icon still doesn't appear, try a different browser or see if you have a firewall that can be temporarily disabled.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going nuts! I'm having the same issue and when I calll to the phone numbers no one picks up!!! I've been waiting for over 10 mins and there isn't even options just random music and it does not say anything about adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go on your phone! No clue why but it works there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What number did you call Melanie? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one for Colombia on this the list on this link 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I was susprised by the times for the Colombia phone support:

Monday—Friday, 7am—5pm CET

CET is 6 hours earlier than Colombia time COT. This means that the hours for support in Columbia are 2am-noon. Maybe that was the issue. Also, 10 minutes waiting on the line is a very short time. Be sure you have an hour or two to spare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines