How to convert personal to school account?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to this and I signed in using my school email. This made it into a personal account when infact I need to be a school account to recieve the creative suite. How would I convert this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your school's IT dept needs to set this up ahead of time and give you an appropriate ID and password to log-in with.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with the ID and password that your IT dept told you to use.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! Did you find an answer? I have thousands of pics on my personal, but my school offers free Adobe! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have students in this exact same position. Logged in with their school email (which is what they were supposed to do) but for some reason it went to a personal account. They never got the screen to pick between personal/work/school. Any sort of resolution on this? I get no answer from district tech "support"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your school's IT dept needs to set up an account and package for you ahead of time with which you log-in to your school's plan.  You choose which plan you want to access by logging-in with the correct ID and password for that plan  -- assuming one is set up for you.

Contact your IT dept admin for details.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all you have to do is log out of adobe then log back in and select the school/business option.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines