• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to offer a subscription as a prize? [was: Prize]

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if we would like to purchase video editing software (1 year subscription) as a prize for a winner during an event, how should i go about?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to purchase a gift subscription from a reseller, eg best buy, amazon etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have checked however on amazon, they are all under the auto-renewal plan. This might not work for gift. Any other choices? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to buy a subscription, gift or for yourself, without the automatic renewal at the end of the year... unless the owner explicitly cancels just before the end of the year

For non-subscription buy http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html at Amazon and give the winner the box

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

really, the best way to do this, always has been and continues to be, offer reimbursement for the recipient's subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't read this in awhile, but there may be more information in this

Cloud as a Gift https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Am-I-able-to-purchase-a-Creative-Cloud-subscription-as-a-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines