• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove the application ?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! I do not use the photoshop application, and I want to close it, so that my bank account was not debited. How can I close the app? Now the program is asking for payment. I do not use it. And I can not find how to close it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hopefully, this was resolved long ago for the op, but for others: if you have an annual subscription you have a one year commitment (in exchange for the lower monthly cost).  if you cancel within the grace period (1-2 weeks), there's no charge.  if you cancel after the grace period, you will be charged 1/2 the remaining months of your annual obligation.

if you think it might take you longer than the 1-2 weeks grace period, subscribe to the monthly plan so you can cancel without penalty.

if you want to know how to cancel (whether during the grace period or not), read https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

if you cannot follow those steps, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines