• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sign up for "Design Mobile Bundle"

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to sign up for the Design Mobile Bundle described by Scott Belsky in this blog post on 30 March 2021.

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2021/03/30/everythings-coming-together-for-mobile-creativity.html#...

I downloaded the bundle to my ipad.  How do I sign up for the subscription?

If I launch Photoshop on my ipad, it tries to sell me a photoshop subscription.  I want the bundle.

Adobe customer service has no clue.

I am new to the Apple universe.  Any help will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

I was finally able to get this set up.  I went into Illustrator, loged in with my apple ID, linked to my adobe ID then I was presented with an option to subscribe to the mobile bundle.  When I tried last time, I went into photoshop and it was trying to sell me a subscrition to just photoshop.

Everything is working now.

Hank

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you in the usa?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see any way to purchase unless it's an in-app purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should find that bundle in your Apple App store. Click on the link to the App store on this page, from your iPad or iPhone (the bundle works only for iPad and iPhone): https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/mobile-design-bundle.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the op already downloaded the bundle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was finally able to get this set up.  I went into Illustrator, loged in with my apple ID, linked to my adobe ID then I was presented with an option to subscribe to the mobile bundle.  When I tried last time, I went into photoshop and it was trying to sell me a subscrition to just photoshop.

Everything is working now.

Hank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the in app purchase.  thank you for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I can't log in with my AppleID because like hundreds of millions of people, and through no fault of my own, I have one AppleID for the iTunes/App Store, and one for iCloud. You can't choose which one it uses and it chooses the wrong one. 

I've tried for days to buy the Adobe Design Mobile Bundle with no success. Honestly, this has to be the most ridiculous purchasing routine ever conceived. 

Eventually, it was suggested that I buy the Affinity software suite, which is a one-off payment. That's what I did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for others, contact apple app store support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you bundle with windows also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this bundle is only available for your iPad.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to subscribe that bundle too. I see the option for the bundle subscription when I open the illustrator for the first time. But when I open illustrator for the second time the option for bundle subscription is gone and it only show the illustrator for ipad plan. I have no clue how to subscribe to the bundle. Anybody can help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using your ipad, click here Best design apps for the iPad | Adobe Mobile Design Bundle and then click download in app store, 

kglad_1-1653663340404.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already dowload all of them. The main problem is I can't choose the bundle plan cause there's no other option except individual app plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you click that link before installing the individual apps?  

if yes, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines