• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Update Creditcard details when...

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my screen or account did NOT have "Edit Billing" possibiliy. or page where i can do that.

I use Photoshop and now i need to update my credit card details because my card is renewed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hannuvapalahti,

I understand that you want to change the credit card details in your CC account but you are not getting the Edit Billing option. I would like to inform you that the basic reason for this issue is that you might not be signed in with the primary admin id for this account as only the primary admin can access and change the card details. Even the secondary admins can't access the billing section.

Update the credit card for your Creative Cloud account

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This shouldn't this hard to give people money! It is beyond frustrating. With the worry of fraud I am suppose to follow a link in which I have no idea where its going since I can't find that option logging in. Adobe is a leader so why not allow us to locate the payment section easier. Maybe in the information area. That is THE NORMAL spot for many companies to add funding options/accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue. I do NOT have button "add new" mentioned in step 4. I have "edit" only. Although i have moved from th region where i lived for a couple of years when i started my account and now it is nowhere possible to change region. I cannot add my current card country or postal code, therefore i can't even edit my creditcard details to match my new card details. Nor i cany select PayPal method. In drop-down i have only creditcard. Is this mess big enough reason NOT to pay the bill or even move to another service provider?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

L.S.

Ik hade problemen met de identificatie van mijn creditcard. Zodoende werden reke ingen n iet betaald, zoals die van Adobe.

Volgens mij zijn die problemen nu opgeloste, zodat u binnenkort de achterstanden in de betalingen op uw rekening krijgt gestort.

Met vr.gr. B.van Wanrooij.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default8uu3kzwpkxhs,

This is a user-to-user community.  For accounting issues, you must go directly to Adobe support.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines