Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Husband died. Adobe didn't canceled his plan

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my husband, Bernardo (who's account I'm logged in) died 2 months ago. I solicited for his "creative cloud all" to be canceled. They sent me a cancellation email, but stil charging the credit card and plan still active. Don't know what to do. This is so irritating and harmful. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.
The cancellation process does not proceed by email alone, so you need to inform Adobe Customer Support of the situation and proceed with the cancellation.

It may be a little difficult, but please visit here
Please inquire.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

You may be asked for your ID or password, but if you are unsure, please contact us by "Need help signing in?" At the bottom.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is: I did it all! I went through a long chat confirming everything I could. I even asked if Adobe needed me to send the paper certificates about my husbands death. Guy on the chat said I didn't and told me that I wouldn't be charged for the annual plan cancellation fee. After all that (time lost) I received the cancellation email. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would just call my credit card company and explain it to them and tell them to stop paying it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines