• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I activated a free trial, but I don't know on which account.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, from Premiere Pro I activated a free trial of 7 days (same for Media Encoder). I wanted to cancel that trial so I clicked on the account icon in the top right corner of PP. It sends me on the login page of Adobe, so I input my credentials but when I'm looking through my activated plans there's no sign of a free trial. I tried on a different account I had before, nothing even there. I tried every account I have ever opened on my pc but every single one of them says I have no free trial activated. But I can use PP without problem.

I wanted to cancel it because I don't want it to activate a normal plan once the trial has ended, but I really don't know what to do. Can't even use phone support due to me not having an active subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

N1ckk, if you need assistance with cancelling a membership then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.  Please be prepared to confirm the identity on the account that you no longer have access to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines