• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am confused about what Adobe says regarding cancellation fees???

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking a question regarding the cancellation of plans. At the moment I have 2 plans, one I have been on for a few months and the other for many years. I am now at a point in life where I can no longer afford both plans, and I've been considering canceling both of them.
However, there is a cancelation fee for both, and I am confused about what the site says about it. I get one impression that the fee only occurs depending on when you plan to cancel during that period, but then I see nothing about when to actually cancel to avoid that fee, which leads me to think that fee will always be there.

The cancelation fees are so high that I don't know if I should be canceling now or waiting since I have no idea if these fees are permanent or if they only occur at a certain point each year?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @williamd22634239,

The cancellation fees is 50% of the remaining period of your contract. This means that if you cancel in the 4th month of your subscription then you will have to pay 50% of the amount due for the remaining 8 months. So the prudent choice would be to cancel in the 12th month to avoid the cancellation fees. See the following article for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is always, by the way, cheaper to cancel NOW rather than to wait. That is, if you wait you will pay less to cancel (up to the 12th month), but the normal fees will add up to more when you get there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines