• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am not a pro can i activate/deactivate plan only when needed?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!

I am not a pro and i use photoshop only 4-5 times in a year...is it possible to activate/deactivate a plan only when needed? ex. i need to use photoshop then active a plan, pay and use it for that month then deactivate it? when after some months i needed it again activate same plane for an other month then deactivate it again and so on...

sorry for this noob question...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/td-p/10248222 - links and pictures
-the special Photography Plan is ONLY available on an annual plan, with monthly or 1 annual payment

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

You may buy Photoshop Elements for a one time fee http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is possible, subscribe to the monthly plan. It will be renewed automatically so you need to remember to cancel it. See the terms of subscription for various plans below

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html#

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures
-the special Photography Plan is ONLY available on an annual plan, with monthly or 1 annual payment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind the following

1. Deactivate/activate is something you can do on your computer at any time while you have a subscription, but you keep paying. 

2. The only way to stop paying is to cancel; if you have a yearly plan you must pay 50% of the year remaining.

3. The Photoshop monthly plan is $30 per month, while the yearly Photography plan including Photoshop is $10 per month. So if you use it in 4 months of the year, the non-stop $10 plan is cheaper. It really is a huge bargain!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your help! photograpy plan is great unfortunately i've read photography plan is only annual not monthly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, exactly it's annual, $10 per month, and a great bargain compared to the program you CAN cancel month by month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can understand your point 🙂 but i cannot spend so much money in a software i use randomly...just for saying, 10 dollar a month (120 dollars a year) are double of what i spend for my mobile phone plan which i use a lot (with all included)...all adobe plans are targeted for pros, for who work with this softwares...i am not a pro but yes i know how to use photoshop and if i was not used to photoshop i think i would go for gimp or some free software but they are not so immediate to me, i have to study how and where are that photoshop functions...i don' earn a dollar using adobe's software...i hoped adobe could think also in an amateurs plan but it is not...and i can also understand why that their softwares are for pro only...anyway really thanks for your kind help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may buy Photoshop Elements for a one time fee http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much! maybe this is the right way...

i have to study in what differs from the original...i will

if essential is not too much different and it let me find easily familiar functions needed it is surely a good option, if instead adobe removed a lot of what is the original and made it a very different program for noobs, then it would be worth studying a free alternative ... can you please tell me something more? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Other available options, some paid, some free:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines