• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently decided to use Premiere Pro free trial to work on my class (I started to use the the free trial last week), so when I was finished with my assignments I decided to cancel my plan yesterday. Its a great program , everything was simple and awe but I had no money to continue my work so I canceled my plan . Today I got a message saying I need to update my billing info. Right now I am freaking out if I did something wrong or is it charging me for no reason at all :(. 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Jxsue, Hello.
Thanks for being awe-inspired by the beauty of Premiere Pro.
If you cancel just before the free trial, you will get an error.
Contract and billing content cannot be resolved by forum members. You need the help of an Adobe employee.
Contact customer care.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jxsue, Hello.
Thanks for being awe-inspired by the beauty of Premiere Pro.
If you cancel just before the free trial, you will get an error.
Contract and billing content cannot be resolved by forum members. You need the help of an Adobe employee.
Contact customer care.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already contacted them and they were great. They were able to resolve my issue without any problems and it went smooth. Thanks for your help Tacafy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines