• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't seem to upgrade to all apps - can't cancel previous single app

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied for a monthly subscription to Adobe Premiere - and it was only for one month but billing is continuing for second month without permission.

Today I wanted to upgrade to all apps and it is IMPOSSIBLE to find a way to cancel it and IMPOSSIBLE to upgrade without canceling - I tried every thing and please dont share me the link below - it says nothing on the homepage of what is depicted.

CAN YOU CANCEL MY ADOBE PREMIERE SUBSCRIPTION SO I CAN UPGRADE TO ALL APPS ASAP? Also I want a refund of the extra month you have charged of premiere pro, as it was monthly subscription and if I upgrade to all apps, it is a double payment.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

If you people treat the cancellation this way, you will be sued.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

You gave the answer: please update your payement information. As long as there is a problem with that information, you can only do limited account operations. You will be able to upgrade your plan to the all apps plan as soon as the correct infos are given.

If this does not help, you need to contact customer service as only customer service can help with account problems.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again, please cancel this product asap.

ADB081039007FI

The cancellation button is gone, and Adobe tells me to update my payment info and there is no change after doing that either.

Please reply asap 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You gave the answer: please update your payement information. As long as there is a problem with that information, you can only do limited account operations. You will be able to upgrade your plan to the all apps plan as soon as the correct infos are given.

If this does not help, you need to contact customer service as only customer service can help with account problems.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here After stop sending me any type of mail
What is this fullishnes always you are sending continuesly here After stop
sending me any type of mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You were not on this thread, so unless you follow the forum you should not get mails from this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines