• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i canceled product and my bill so much why ?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i canceled product premiere pro and why my bill so much, nothing information for thats bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's why:

By default, you have committed to a one-year term, paid on a monthly basis. If you cancel your subscription before the anniversary is up, then you would be charged as an early termination penalty half of what number of unused months that you have remaining in that one-year term. This means that if you cancel after you have used only 15 days of the first month, you would be charged half of what you would have paid for the 11 months that remained in your subscription. Your cancellation would not become effective immediately upon the cancellation request, but instead at the end of the current subscription month. Because of that, the only way to circumvent the cancellation fee would have been to cancel within the very last month of your one-year subscription term, before you let the subscription automatically renew for the next one-year term.

You could have subscribed to a truly monthly plan - but that alone would have cost you 50 percent more money right off the bat for each and every month (compared to the default one-year paid monthly plan). And you must have selected the monthly plan manually when you signed up. If you didn't, then the default one-year-paid-monthly plan would apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines